La Ferme aux Cretegny is in the Vaudois countryside only 5 minutes from Morges. It combines a farm, a vineyard and a high place of agritourism. THE place for gourmets, adventurers, children and businesspeople looking for an original place for meetings and company meals.
La Ferme aux Cretegny is in the pretty village of Bussy-Chardonney near Morges and is easily accessible by car and train. The 4th generation of owner-farmers has long believed in the potential of agritourism. Their experience in this field has earned them the Vaud Wine Tourism certification.
This very farm of felicity offers
• Overnight stays in straw
• Terroir brunches and breakfasts, with specialty products from the farm and local producers
• Birthdays for children aged 5 to 11, with a 4-o’clock snack, bun making and animal petting
• Complete meals for private and business events.(on request)
• A farming school for children, where they can learn everything about Swiss farming
• Daily self-service sale of fresh terroir products
Self-service sale of terroir products, open every day from 8 AM to 9 PM.
Brunch every Sunday from 9 AM to 2 PM
Meals by prior appointment
Wheelchair access and toilets for the disabled