Transformed into an 8-room hotel in 2012, "The House of Igor" has been fully adapted to meet the needs of today's clientele. It retains its original features of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, including woodwork, sculptures, stucco, fireplace and fountains completely renovated.
The building, where Igor Stravinsky lived from 1915 to 1917, has retained its 19th century look complete with period woodwork, sculptures, stuccoes, a fireplace and a fountain. Transformed into a hotel with 8 rooms in 2012, La Maison d’Igor has been fully adapted to the requirements of today’s clientele.
A 10 minutes’ walk from the train station of Morges, bus stop n°702 St-Domingue, easily accessible by car from the A1 motorway, private parking facilities
Access for the disabled
Terrace overlooking the park of 4,000 sq.m.
Two rooms, all types of event configurations (theatre, course, banquet, cocktail, cube)
Equipment rental on request