Jun 26, 2021
Morges - Gastronomie & vin
Come and enjoy a mgnificent walk in the vineyards and discover local products all along the way.
The route is divided into 5 tasting stages, with superb panoramic views of Lake Geneva, the Château de Vufflens and the Morgian vineyards.
Each participant receives a tasting glass as a pass and a glass holder. Departures can be made freely from 09:00 to 15:00 (departure of the MBC Train at hours 11; 09:11 am, 10:11 am etc.).
The tour takes place along the Morges Région wine tourism trail, equipped with your smartphone, download the Vaud:guide application and participate in the interactive competition.
Departure from Morges SBB station via the MBC train to the "Le Marais" station.
Walking tour: Vufflens-le-Château/ Chigny/Echichens, or +/- 4.4 kms.
Return via the "petit train touristique" to Morges SBB station.
Step 1 : Domaine de Joli Clos et L'Étivaz AOP
Step 2 : Perey Vignerons-Encaveurs et La Ferme en Croix-Produits de porcs en pâturage
Step 3 : Domaine des Vaugues et la Laiterie-Fromagerie Kämpf
Step 4 : Cave du Signal et la Ferme en Croix-Produits de porcs en pâturage
Step 5 : Domaine Henri Cruchon et Oh ! Gelato-Artisan Glacier
You can buy your pass on www.morges-tourisme.ch, www.aufildugout.ch ou à la Maison du Tourisme de Morges (Rue du Château 2, 1110 Morges)
Jun 26, 2021
Adult from 16 years old: CHF 49.00
Adult couple from 16 years old: CHF 80.00
Children between 12 and 16 years old (tasting of local products and apple juice): CHF 24.00
Children up to 12 years old (tasting of local products and apple juice): Free
The price includes:
- Coffee/Cookie offered between 9h00 and 12h00 at the Tourist Office of Morges for those who wish.
- 5 tastings of 1dl of wine from the winemakers.
- 5 tastings of local products with the winegrowers.
- The outward journey via the MBC train from Morges SBB station "Le Marais" station in Vufflens-le-Château and back via the Little Touristic Train from Echichens to Morges station.
- The glass holder and the glass in the colours of the "Vins de Morges"
- A gift bag with surprises
The route is not very suitable for strollers and wheelchairs. A detour can be proposed on request.