In the peaceful village of Tolochenaz, immerse yourself in the story of Audrey Hepburn!
Several places connected with Audrey Hepburn are to be visited in Tolochenaz or have been created in her memory:
- The cemetery where Audrey Hepburn is buried
- The Church of Tolochenaz, where Audrey Hepburn's funeral ceremony was held in January 1993
- La Paisible, the house where Audrey Hepburn lived. (No visits possible)
- The Audrey Hepburn Square features a bust of the actress donated by her sons to the Commune of Tolochenaz in 2012.
- The Audrey Hepburn Pavilion features a magnificent mural of Audrey's gaze, painted in 2018. In the past, the permanent exhibition of Audrey Hepburn was located in the Pavilion.
Tolochenaz can be reached by bus 702 from Morges station to the "Plantaz" or "Place Audrey Hepburn" stop.
On foot, it takes 30 minutes from Morges. From Morges station, walk towards the ice rink on Avenue Henry-Warnery and then on the left is the village of Tolochenaz.