PubliBike is a system for renting bicycles and e-bikes from self-service stations.
PubliBike is a bike share system compatible with your smartphone.
Are you looking for a bike ride or a stroll along Lake Geneva ? The PubliBike network offers the possibility of borrowing a bicycle or an electric bicycle and returning it at any time to one of the PubliBike stations. To use this service, just download the new app and register. On the app, the network map indicates at any time the number of bikes and electric bikes available at each station. It is also possible to borrow a bike using the SwissPass, which can be registered in your customer account via our website.
The different stations available in Morges' district:
- Place du Casino, 1110 Morges
- Temple, Grand-Rue, 1110 Morges
- Sablon, Rue Centrale, 1110 Morges
- Gare de Morges, 1110 Morges
- Domaine La Gracieuse, Avenue de Lonay, 1110 Morges
- Medtronic, Route du Molliau 31, 1131 Tolochenaz
- Route de Genève, 1028 Préverenges
Bikes can also be picked up/drop off in St-Sulpice and Lausanne.