Description - On a bike, it's a pleasure... from the Jura to the lake!
On a bike, it's a pleasure... from the Jura to the lake!
A beautiful bike ride that starts in Montricher with a visit of the Fromagerie Gourmande cheese factory.
After an itinerary through the forest (and the possibility of a diversion near the Marais des Monod), you will arrive in Pampigny for a well deserved meal. You will then cycle to the Moulin de Sévery for a visit of the only mill in Switzerland in activity all year round, then to Vullierens where you will stop for a visit of the magnificent gardens of the castle. Finally, you will go to Echichens for a wine tasting at the Domaine Cruchon.
One last effort... and you're back in Morges!
- Morges - Montricher: MBC train with change in Apples*.
*Bicycles are transported free of charge on the MBC train.
Then, travel by bike according to the suggested itinerary (warning: roads are partially open to traffic, please respect the usual rules).
- Fromagerie Gourmande, Montricher: visit of the Gourmet Cheese factory (free) and coffee break
- Montricher - Pampigny: follow the suggested itinerary
- Auberge du Chêne, Pampigny: lunch
- Pampigny-Sévery: bike trip according to the suggested itinerary
- Moulin de Sévery: visit of the Sévery oil mill (free)
- Sévery - Vullierens: bike trip according to the suggested itinerary
- Vullierens: visit of the iris gardens, at the Castle of Vullierens
- Vullierens - Echichens, bike trip according to the suggested itinerary
- Domaine Henri Cruchon, Echichens (or L'Inpasse in Morges on Saturdays): wine tasting
- Echichens -Morges: bike trip according to the suggested itinerary
Weekdays: Wednesday to Saturday
Travel: for mountain bikes or touring bikes (various coatings) - not suitable for road bikes / CityBike
Length: 25 km
Duration: duration of the trips according to the map, without visits and breaks; plan one day's excursion per excursion.
Budget per person for the visits: adults CHF 10 / child CHF 5, excluding meals, drinks and public transport.
Target public: sports enthusiasts, epicureans
Authors of the offer : Lucie, Sophie, Chantal, Camille, Tristan
The offers are proposals, a journey that is the responsibility of the users.
The routes are partly on roads with traffic; please respect the traffic rules, other users on footpaths and nature. Please take back your litter with you.
We thank you for your participation and wish you a lot of fun discovering the proposals.