© Anne Moscatello
© Salvatore Gervasi
© Pontus Wallstén
© Morges Region Tourism 2017
© Moulin de Sévery
On a bike, it's a pleasure... from the Jura to the lake!
A beautiful bike ride that starts in Montricher with a visit of the Fromagerie Gourmande cheese factory. After an itinerary through the forest (and the possibility of a diversion near the Marais des Monod), you will arrive in Pampigny for a well deserved meal. You will then cycle to the Moulin de Sévery for a visit of the only mill in Switzerland in activity all year round, then to Vullierens where you will stop for a visit of the magnificent gardens of the castle. Finally, you will go to Echichens for a wine tasting at the Domaine Cruchon. One last effort... and you're back in Morges!
- Morges - Montricher: MBC train with change in Apples*.
*Bicycles are transported free of charge on the MBC train.
Then, travel by bike according to the suggested itinerary (warning: roads are partially open to traffic, please respect the usual rules).
- Fromagerie Gourmande, Montricher: visit of the Gourmet Cheese factory (free) and coffee break
- Montricher - Pampigny: follow the suggested itinerary
- Auberge du Chêne, Pampigny: lunch
- Pampigny-Sévery: bike trip according to the suggested itinerary
- Moulin de Sévery: visit of the Sévery oil mill (free)
- Sévery - Vullierens: bike trip according to the suggested itinerary
- Vullierens: visit of the iris gardens, at the Castle of Vullierens
- Vullierens - Echichens, bike trip according to the suggested itinerary
- Domaine Henri Cruchon, Echichens (or L'Inpasse in Morges on Saturdays): wine tasting
- Echichens -Morges: bike trip according to the suggested itinerary
- 25 km
- Difference in height
- 204 Metres