© Sacha Fehlmann
© La Coquette
© rights reserved
© rights reserved
© Maison de la Rivière
From house to house: on the way to climate and ecology
You will start this lovely cultural walk at the Maison de la Rivière and then walk towards Morges along the Trout Trail.
This path is punctuated by a passage through a nature reserve and a stop at La Coquette, a charming refreshment bar (open in the summer) offering local products. The excursion is highlighted by a visit to the Maison du Dessin de Presse (museum of press drawing).
- Morges - Tolochenaz: departure from Morges train station. The MBC bus lines 702 (direction Les Noyers) and 703 (direction Lussy-sur-Morges) lead to the stop "Les Saux" in Tolochenaz where you have to get off. Then it's a 10' walk to the Maison de la Rivière.
- Maison de la Rivière, Tolochenaz: visit of the Maison de la Rivière. Permanent and temporary exhibitions are on display. This nature haven is all about the different ecosystems of the area: lake, forest and river banks.
- Tolochenaz - Morges: follow the Trout Trail in the direction of Morges, up to the port of Petit Bois. Pass through the nature reserve. Follow the path to the Parc de l'Indépendance.
- Morges: lunch with local and home-made products in a restaurant of your choice. In the summer, you can enjoy some dishes at the outdoor bar "La Coquette" in the Parc de l'Indépendance.
- Walk along the quays to the Place du Casino.
Morges' casino is a majestic old building just in front of the lake and the boat landing stage: you can't miss it. It also serves as a restaurant and has a lovely terrace overlooking the lake and the mountains. Turn left to Rue Louis-de-Savoie.
- At the corner of the street: discover the Maison du Dessin de Presse (free). A small museum hosting temporary press drawing exhibitions.
- Morges: in the old town, enjoy a little bit of Slow Shopping and an aperitif with Morges wines and local produce.
- 5 km
- Difference in height
- 62 Metres