The ideal excursion for lovers of nature and the good products of our local terroir.
Epicureans in the Morges district: your morning will begin with the discovery of the Ferme aux Cretegny in Bussy-Chardonney, with its animals and farmer's market.
The day continues with a wine tasting at the Domaine de la Balle in Vufflens-le-Château.
After a bucolic stroll along the river Morges, you will have a meal before walking along Lake Geneva to reach the Maison de la Rivière in Tolochenaz.
The diversity of the landscapes will seduce you!
- Morges to Bussy-Chardonney: departure from Morges train station, platform 5, take the MBC train
- At Bussy-Chardonney station: walk along the road in the direction of the Jura mountains.
- Ferme aux Cretegny: discovery of the Cretegny farm with its animals and farmer's market (free).
(optional: coffee break at the "Ecu Fédéral" restaurant)
- Bussy-Chardonnay to Vufflens-le-Château: walk to Vufflens-le-Château by the suggested hiking path and admire the splendid castle of Vufflens.
- Domaine de la Balle, Vufflens-le-Château: wine tasting at the Perey family's winery.
- Vufflens-le-Château to Morges: bucolic and forest walk along the river Morges
- Morges: lunch in a restaurant of your choice
OPTION : City-Golf in Morges (rental at the House of Tourism: CHF 8.- / CHF 5.-) or continue along the path as follows :
- Morges to Tolochenaz: take the Suisse Mobile itinerary #4 and follow the Trout Trail in the direction of the Maison de la Rivière.
- Maison de la Rivière, Tolochenaz: visit of the permanent and temporary exhibitions at the Maison de la Rivière.
- Return with the MBC bus: Stop Tolochenaz, Les Saux - Morges (line 702 or 703)
Weekdays: Wednesday to Sunday
(Domaine de la Balle only on Saturdays and until 12:30 pm)
Travel: on foot
Length: 8km on foot to Morges + 4km to the Maison de la rivière + 1km to the bus stop Les Saux
Duration: duration of the trips according to the map, without visits and breaks: plan one whole day's excursion
Budget per person for the visits: adult CHF 10 / child CHF 5, excluding meals, drinks and public transport.
Wine tasting: CHF 15.- per person
Target audience: epicureans, walkers, families
Authors of the offer: Alexia, Floriane, Laure
The offers are proposals. The journey is the responsibility of the users.
Please respect other users on footpaths and nature. Please take back your litter with you.
We thank you for your participation and wish you a lot of fun discovering the proposals.