© rights reserved
© rights reserved
© Domaine de la Balle
© Ferme aux Cretegny
The ideal excursion for lovers of nature and the good products of our local terroir.
Epicureans in the Morges district: your morning will begin with the discovery of the Ferme aux Cretegny in Bussy-Chardonney, with its animals and farmer's market.
The day continues with a wine tasting at the Domaine de la Balle in Vufflens-le-Château.
After a bucolic stroll along the river Morges, you will have a meal before walking along Lake Geneva to reach the Maison de la Rivière in Tolochenaz.
The diversity of the landscapes will seduce you!
- Morges to Bussy-Chardonney: departure from Morges train station, platform 5, take the MBC train
- At Bussy-Chardonney station: walk along the road in the direction of the Jura mountains.
- Ferme aux Cretegny: discovery of the Cretegny farm with its animals and farmer's market (free).
(optional: coffee break at the "Ecu Fédéral" restaurant)
- Bussy-Chardonnay to Vufflens-le-Château: walk to Vufflens-le-Château by the suggested hiking path and admire the splendid castle of Vufflens.
- Domaine de la Balle, Vufflens-le-Château: wine tasting at the Perey family's winery.
- Vufflens-le-Château to Morges: bucolic and forest walk along the river Morges
- Morges: lunch in a restaurant of your choice
OPTION : City-Golf in Morges (rental at the House of Tourism: CHF 8.- / CHF 5.-) or continue along the path as follows :
- Morges to Tolochenaz: take the Suisse Mobile itinerary #4 and follow the Trout Trail in the direction of the Maison de la Rivière.
- Maison de la Rivière, Tolochenaz: visit of the permanent and temporary exhibitions at the Maison de la Rivière.
- Return with the MBC bus: Stop Tolochenaz, Les Saux - Morges (line 702 or 703)
- 13 km
- Difference in height
- 187 Metres