Aubonne Castle a Swiss heritage site of national significance.
The castle of Aubonne was built before 1197. It develops into a citadel, then into a fortified castle.
The fortress stands on a hill overlooking the town and the Aubonne ravine.
The castle was acquired in 1670 by Jean-Baptiste Tavernier. He kept his property for nearly thirty years, and finally sell it to Henri Duquesne.
The last renovation of the castle, owned by the municipality, lasted eight years and ended in 1988. It is currently listed as a Swiss cultural property of national importance and today it is a secondary school with several public rooms.