The church was first built in the 14th century. After numerous restorations, it now takes pride of place in the town square.
Present since 1306, the Protestant church of Morges was rebuilt in accordance with Erasme Ritter’s plans, between 1769 and 1771. After an accidental subsidence of the façade, Léonard Roux from Lyon, was put in charge with new plans. This key monument in Morges is today classified as being of national cultural importance.
The church organises classical and organ music concerts throughout the year.