In collaboration with the Claire & George Foundation, two accessible holiday offers have been created in the Morges region.
Visitors with reduced mobility have a place here and there is no lack of activities!
The "Slow Tourism in Morges" offer consists of the following activities:
- Walk in Morges, along the quays and in the Parc de l'Indépendance (without obstacles, signposted by Suisse Mobile)
- Lunch at the Club Nautique or the Casino
- City tour with the Little Tourist Train - in season (wheelchair platform at the back)
- Place Audrey Hepburn in Tolochenaz, reachable by bus
- Visit of the summer exhibition dedicated to Audrey Hepburn, at the Musée Bolle
- Visit of the House of Press Cartonning in Morges
Book via the Claire & George Foundation (link) or directly with the providers listed.