In collaboration with the Claire & George Foundation, the possibility is offered to wheelchair users to test the accessible offers in the Morges region.
The "Arboretum & Gardens of Vullierens" offer consists of the following activities:
- Visit of the Arboretum of Aubonne and the wood museum
- Rental of the all-terrain wheelchair JST MultiDrive from the Cerebral Foundation (access to 2 trails of the Arboretum with this wheelchair)
- Visit to the Daniel Rossier Cellar in Lavigny
- Visit of the Gardens of the Castle of Vullierens
- The overnight stay is 50% paid by the visitor-tester and 50% funded by the project.
- Entrance fees to the places of interest are included
- Rental of the JST MultiDrive all-terrain wheelchair is included
- All meals are at the expense of the visitors - testers
The offer is ideally made by car.