Can you follow Barbet's trail to Cossonay and find his treasure?
Adventurers, we need your help!
After renovating the Cossonay funicular, we found a mysterious chest hidden under one of the carriages, as well as an old notebook and a backpack full of strange objects!
It seems that all these belong to a certain Barbet... A Leprechaun! If what's written in the notebook is true, he's been visiting Cossonay and the surrounding area for centuries to add to his treasure trove. Despite our best efforts, we still haven't managed to solve Barbet's riddles to get the key to the chest. So we're calling on all adventurers who might be able to solve the mystery!
Conditions / supplements
Recommendations: A smartphone and a sufficiently charged battery are required - not accessible with a baby carriage or wheelchair - not recommended in wet weather - suitable hiking shoes and outdoor clothing.
Age: from 10 years
Duration: approx. 2h30
Distance: 3.5 km
Hôtel du Funi
Av. du Funiculaire 11
From October to April :
- In French: Wednesday to Friday at 10am / Saturday at 9am or 10am
- German: Wednesday to Saturday at 10am
- In English: Wednesday to Saturday at 10 am
From May to September :
- In French: Monday to Friday at 10am / Saturday at 10am or 12pm / Sunday at 9am or 10am
- German: Monday to Sunday at 10 am
- In English: Monday to Sunday at 10 am
Other departure times are available on request: please contact the Hotel le Funi information desk by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 021 863 63 40.