On the programme: explanations about the vine and a visit to the cellars with wine tasting.
Welcome on board the Vineyard Train!
Discover the world of wine-making in the Morges region on board the Petit Train of Morges Région Tourism. On this tour you will learn about grapes and wine and visit a cellar where you can taste local vintages.
- 6 July : Cave du Bon, Echichens
- 13 July : Cave Jean-Daniel Coeytaux, Yens
- 20 July : Cave Jean-Daniel Coeytaux, Yens
- 27 July : Domaine le Moulin, Villars-sous-Yens
- 3 August : Domaine de la Ville de Morges
- 10 August : Domaine le Moulin, Villars-sous-Yens
- 17 August : Domaine de la Balle, Vufflens-le-Château
We look forward to having you onboard and showing you this exclusive experience in the vaudois vineyards!
Meeting point: CGN wharf--> Quai Igor Stravinsky, 1110 Morges
Public transportation : CFF station Morges, 5 min. walk
Car : Sports public parking lot, 7min. walk
Map hereunder to see the itinerary
Dparture : 6:00 pm
May we ask you to arrive at the meeting point 15 min. before departure.
French (German and English depending on the cellar - on request)
- Train ride
- Visit of a domain
- Wine tasting of 3 vintages
- Details about winemaking in the Morges region
- Estimated duration : 2h
Morges Région Tourisme (activités)
Rue du Château 2
1110 Morges VD - CH