Enjoy a fun and rewarding experience at the heart of our sustainable agriculture
This 1.5km trail invites you to discover different plots of farmland.
The focus is on sustainable agriculture, a balance between preserving nature, satisfying consumers and ensuring the viability of the farming community.
A dozen information panels line the route, showing you the work of the region's farming families.
Play with your family or friends by taking part in the interactive quiz on each panel.
On foot, the route takes around 1 hour if you take the time to read the themed panels and play the quiz.
There are no difficulties as you are on a tarmac country road, except for a small section of gravel.
- Start/finish point: At the junction between Clos des Cigognes and Chemin du Bugnon is the Denens dairy shed (a few metres from Cave du Brantard). This is the departure and arrival point.
- Train: From Morges station, take the MBC train to the "Le Marais" stop. It's a fifteen-minute walk from the starting point.
- Cycling: easily accessible and without any particular difficulty, you can cycle on farm roads.
- Parking: in the centre of the village of Denens or at the village hall, as there are no parking spaces around the route.
- Opening hours: the route is open from 22 May to 31 August 2022 and will resume every spring and summer thereafter.
- Difficulty: easy, marked tarmac path
- Length: 1.5km
- Duration: approx. 1 hour